Monday, June 11, 2012

Let me try this again...

So, I stopped blogging.
I lost hope.
I gave up.
I'm not really sure what happened...
I had a conflict in my life, a decision, which is what brings me back here. I will be blogging again. I sort of have to, but it probably will be good for me. It will bring to light the greatness of Jesus and what He is constantly doing... working and moving; not only in my life, but the lives of those around me.

So, what happened?
Well.... a lot of things happened... and usually, I live my life as openly as possible, but today I can't bring myself to do that. The basics... I struggled, I persevered, I turned 22, I laughed, I cried, I was angry and felt rejected, I ignored God, I avoided thinking about life, I lay in bed for hours on end and finally, I graduated college...

So, this is what is happening.
I'm going into full-time ministry next year. Actually. This August. I'm going to be a vocalist for CTI music ministries (http://ctimusic.org/) (go support me..... I would really appreciate it!).  I'm going to be stretched and refined a thousand ways possible. I need so much prayer; for funding, for strength and peace of body, mind and soul.
So, this blog, here's your go-to to hear about it all.
Peace and Blessings,
cee.tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment